At C.Conde & Associates we provide professional legal counseling to our clients “creditors” such as:
- Considerations a business person must have when establishing a business relationship in order to protect his/her rights.
- Strategies to follow during a business relationship to avoid having the client not fulfilling his obligations.
- Mechanisms available under state law to collect unpaid dues.
- Considerations prior to establishing a collection action.
- Mechanisms available under federal bankruptcy law to protect your credit when a client or debtor is insolvent (involuntary bankruptcy).
- Tools under state and federal law to protect your business against fraudulent actions by the debtor and preferential treatment against some creditors.
- Analysis of rights of the creditor when the debtor files bankruptcy and mechanisms available to enforce those rights.
- Strategies a creditor must follow when providing credit to a debtor in a bankruptcy procedure to protect the post-petition credit.
Some of our clients are in the fields of:
- Natural Gas & Petroleum
- Health Medical Organizations (HMO’s)
- International Chain Stores
- Air Lines
- Auto Industries
- Insurance companies